[Mccoypottery-talk] hmmmmmmm

Tim Harlan tharlan@twinvalley.net
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 10:16:34 -0600

I have seen the bidder honestjim2 before on ebay.   He bids on a lot of McC=
oy and is often the high bidder.   Many different sellers, so I don't think=
 there is any funny business going on.    At least I hope not, as he is cur=
rent high bidder on one of my auctions,   3780158410   .   Looks like he sp=
ends a lot of money on ebay..
Tim
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: david mcCoy=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 2:58 AM
  Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] hmmmmmmm

  Hi Ya'll,
  cruising ebay and selected mccoy by highest price first and noticed this.
  2 different "chairman of the board" CJ's. one for $300 and the other for =
$350, 2 different sellers, BUT the same person bidding on both. I wonder if=
 the person is greedy or a dealer and wants both, or is there possibly shil=
l bidding going on here? The auction numbers are 3780417572 and 3779702203.=
 the bidder id is honestjim2.
=20=20=20
  I had a little success this weekend and picked up a few pieces. One is a =
piece that I suspect is unmarked mccoy, but am not sure. gonna look into it=
.=20
=20=20=20
  Have a great day!
  Dave