[Mccoypottery-talk] hmmmmmmm

McCoy Pottery List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 10:30:04 -0600

On Feb 6, 2005, at 2:58 AM, david mcCoy wrote:

> Hi Ya'll,
> cruising ebay and selected mccoy by highest price first and noticed
> this.
> 2 different "chairman of the board" CJ's. one for $300 and the other
> for $350, 2 different sellers, BUT the same person bidding on both. I
> wonder if the person is greedy or a dealer and wants both, or is there
> possibly shill bidding going on here? The auction numbers are
> 3780417572 and 3779702203. the bidder id is honestjim2.

No this just looks like a collector that really wants that jar.  I have
often bid on the same thing twice with the same maximum that I would
pay and just let the auctions run their course.  Kinda like buying two
lottery tickets.  Anyway, judging from what this guy has purchased in
the past, he looks to be an honest (as his name implies) McCoy fanatic.
  Perfect feedback, and just about everything he ever bought was a
McCoy.

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online