[Mccoypottery-talk] Guide to fakes

Kevin Reffitt kreffitt@pbtcomm.net
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:45:47 -0500

Hi guys,

I've taken a 7 month hiatus, but I've returned with a present.

See eBay auction  6154366757

This auction will run each week for now on.  It will also reside in our
store for now on.  We'll be proactive with this guide, and add to it
constantly.

Happy Valentines Day!

Kevin Reffitt

(Roger, I know you scan this forum. I hope this eats your lunch)