[Mccoypottery-talk] Guide to fakes

Walter McEntire bigbvideo@yahoo.com
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 05:25:12 -0800 (PST)

I hope you get a lot of hits on your auction and that
they all go to the website! What a great job you did!
There was a lot of information I already knew, but a
lot of new tips as well.  I constantly refer to a
bunch of different links for research and info... and
refer others to them as well.  It's nice to have so
much info in one place.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and some of the
pottery world's secrets!