[Mccoypottery-talk] Antique Trader Article

~barb crews xmascookie@thecookiejar.net
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:41:13 -0600

Received the latest issue this morning and has a two page article on McCoy,
most specifically on McCoy cookie jars. Carol Seman was interviewed for the
article and looks like Moran (McCoy author) was also quoted.

So.. if you have a chance don't miss the article. I've sometimes not read
my issues for a few weeks, at least this one I picked up right away.