[Mccoypottery-talk] Bookends

etuten551@aol.com etuten551@aol.com
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:12:06 EST

and there are some mugs and tableware that are USA ,but  more unmarked...I am
not trying to argue but I think McCoy in all its marks or unmarked for that
matter made their items with a style,  glaze and quality that was theirs....
when I see USA my mind goes Shawnee not McCoy...when I check and have found
myself wrong which is more often than I would like admit ,I correct myself, if I
can,  This identification and valuation bit is just too difficult to determine
on the internet...you need to put your hands on it to know and then sometimes
that's hard by itself.   Ed