[Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy CJ

Capriherb capriherb@earthlink.net
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:24:48 -0500

The reason it was pulled, and then pulled again is he/she has links to
outside of eBay in their auction.  That is against the TOS for eBay if there
is any advertising anything for sale on the outside link, which there was.
Also I'm sure Oprah has her name trademarked and had it pulled.  If I were
her, I would!
Wonder if eBay will give him his listing fees back?
Jennifer

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com]On Behalf Of
Walter McEntire
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 1:59 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy CJ

I'm not an expert at all, but that one does look real,
and I'm guessing probably is. The seller...
dixieland_collectables is one who consistently sells
fakes. I think h/she may have actually stumbled on a
real one, and in his/her excitement, listed it with an
outrageous price. Gee... think that's an admission
that the other stuff is junk?

Here's another explanation... it comes from a question
a bidder asked that was posted on the auction:

Q:  Hello, Are you Nuts! Thanks, Dave.answered on:
Jan-13-05    A:  Hello Dave, Yes. My Mother said, She
Accidentaly Dropped Me on my Head, when I was a Baby.
(LOL). You have a Good day, too!

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail