[Mccoypottery-talk] Mammy CJ

Walter McEntire bigbvideo@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:58:57 -0800 (PST)

I'm not an expert at all, but that one does look real,
and I'm guessing probably is. The seller...
dixieland_collectables is one who consistently sells
fakes. I think h/she may have actually stumbled on a
real one, and in his/her excitement, listed it with an
outrageous price. Gee... think that's an admission
that the other stuff is junk?

Here's another explanation... it comes from a question
a bidder asked that was posted on the auction:

Q:  Hello, Are you Nuts! Thanks, Dave.answered on:
Jan-13-05    A:  Hello Dave, Yes. My Mother said, She
Accidentaly Dropped Me on my Head, when I was a Baby.
(LOL). You have a Good day, too!