[Mccoypottery-talk] more on the Cauliflower Mammy

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:42:20 -0800 (PST)

I emailed those morons just before christmas and asked them if they were not ashamed of themselves for trying to rip people off, particularly at christmas time. There response was to tell me not to bid if I didnt want to, and that it was best to mind my own business.

I replied that I am southern by the grace of God, and the fact that they used the name "dixieland" was a disgrace. I got no responce to that e-mail.