[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay listing

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:47:14 -0800 (PST)

DOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
probably would help if I give the item number huh???? 3777857570.
forgive me, lack of sleep is catching up with me, lol.
Dave

david mcCoy <damitboy@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Ya'll,
I was just cruising ebay and came across this. Not only is it truthfull and gutsy, but funny and well thought out. I got a kick out of it and bid on it, only to be outbid, but I am not giving up just yet, and I will probably be relisting my fake iinformation listing as well.

Dave