[Mccoypottery-talk] New ebayer

McCoy Pottery List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:02:50 -0600

On Jan 26, 2005, at 9:49 PM, Walter McEntire wrote:

> This one IS a low-life! Hasn't yet learned the fine
> art of selling fakes... like NOT listing 2 of the same
> thing at a time.... NOT actually calling something
> old... which they did.  Needs to do a little
> apprentice work with Faye...

I guess I misunderstand.  These are two different items, they are
listed as such, and are clearly both "Pig's" and both "cookie jars",
but they are different.  The feedback is posted by the same person
though, and is a bit over the top.  Given the low feedback of the
person listing, and low sale price, I would say it is either friend, or
perhaps the same person.  Anyway, neither the two auctions purport to
be anything than they are, so I am not sure what makes them look like
they are "fake".  Fake what?  They are just listed as pig cookie jars,
not McCoy, or anything else that I can see.

Regards,
The List Mom
McCoy Pottery Online
http://www.mccoypottery.com