[Mccoypottery-talk] New ebayer

Walter McEntire bigbvideo@yahoo.com
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:58:05 -0800 (PST)

Although the seller (ddsellsmp1) makes no claim to age
for his/her "Crisantimum" Smiley and Winnie (pigs)
cookie jars... in the CURRENT auctions, they do refer
to age for other items:

3778198236 - Davy Crocket CJ
3778199172 - Hull LRRH Cracker jar
3778200484 - Hull LRRH Canister set
3778201596 - McCoy Mammy Pie bird
3778202038 - McCoy Mammy Pie bird
3778848529 - LRRH Tea Pot

I wanna know what estate sales and yard sales they're
picking these up at. Seems to have exceptional luck.