[Mccoypottery-talk] vintage store find

Todd Hansen tmusichans@cox.net
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 23:46:47 -0400

Hey everyone!
I am new to the McCoy list. I've been watching the postings for a
while. This past weekend I came across what I think is a McCoy
planter from the Starburst Line produced in the late 1960s.  It is
matte black with white inside. I've been looking through my McCoy
books and haven't read that they produced these in black. The
bottom is difficult to read.  I believe it says MCP on the bottom
which I know is a McCoy mark. Do I have the "realy McCoy?" Boy
... I bet you've never heard that before! :) I can send a pic if anyone
is interested in seeing it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Todd in Phoenix