[Mccoypottery-talk] LOY-NEL-A McCOY

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 18:55:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again, yeah it was really neat to meet the McCoy's in person, my first trip to Zanesville for the reunion. You should consider coming next year, super folks and a great time to be had.
You can email the pics direct to my email as I dont think the talk list supports photos.
Dave

jimann@bellsouth.net wrote:
Hi there,

West VA? That would be Hatfield VS McCoy territory. I was fascinated with that feud when I was a kid - don't hear much about it anymore.

I would be so grateful for your help pricing this, Dave. I just spent 2 hours taking digital photos and then transferred them to my computer in the wrong format, so must start all over again. I'm an artist by profession
and came kicking and screaming to the digital/computer age. I guess right now I'm mostly screaming. ARGH!

How lucky you are to have met Billie and Nelson McCoy - they must have wonderful stories to tell!

I'll get right back to you with the photos as soon as I re-shoot.

All best,
Jim Ann