[Mccoypottery-talk] General Question for Everyone

Douglas Brown fayettevilledoug@yahoo.com
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:38:43 -0700 (PDT)

    Hey there. Could you tell me about when the
Chairman of the Board was made. I'm the one with the
Cat in the Basket from 1956. I'm new at all this but
for a couple of years I collected several McCoy pieces
at yard sales and flea markets. I have several boxes
in storage in in those I guess I have about 7 cookie
jars. I was just interested in the year on the
Chairman. I enjoy reading these letters.  Thanks,
Douglas Brown, Fayetteville, NC