[Mccoypottery-talk] More about ebay

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:22:31 -0800 (PST)

I just listed something for the first time in a long time....Now Ebay has taken away the ability to request paypal transfers from checking accounts only, you cant specify that you dont accept credit cards anylonger......Dang i wish I had the money and savy to start an auction site of my own.....%$&*# EBAY!!!!!!!

  That is all, carry on!

  Dave

david mcCoy <damitboy@yahoo.com> wrote:
  As I perused ebay the other night, the fakes are as prevalent as ever, some new sellers, some that are just continuing the same old tactics as always......

Dave

Jennifer Smith wrote:
Now that eBay won't allow the fake sellers to keep their feedback private,
have they all got new names or what?
I have forgotten a lot of the names, but was just wondering if this is going
to help with the fake McCoy?

Jennifer

http://www.stores.ebay.com/ohiopotteryandglassware?refid=store