[Mccoypottery-talk] Fake Sellers

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:23:40 -0800 (PST)

Ok, this not being able to hide feedback on ebay has me thinking.
  Here is the idea......I buy an item from FAYE, when it arrives I leave her bigtime negative feedback. Sure she will retaliate by leaving me a negative, but i will still be above 99%.
  But WAIT !!!!!! it gets better.....I can then take pics of the item in its pristine condtion, then take pics of me busting it all to hell, then use the pics to sell it on ebay for the CRAP that it is.
  Deal or no Deal???

Jennifer Smith <capriherb@earthlink.net> wrote:
  Now that eBay won't allow the fake sellers to keep their feedback private,
have they all got new names or what?
I have forgotten a lot of the names, but was just wondering if this is going
to help with the fake McCoy?

Jennifer

http://www.stores.ebay.com/ohiopotteryandglassware?refid=store