[Mccoypottery-talk] Important info on McCoy, Shawnee, and Weller trademarks!!

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 08:50:35 -0700 (PDT)

I am wondering if Nelson and Billie could do anyting in court? I would be happy to donate to a legal fund!
  Dave

Jennifer <Capriherb@earthlink.net> wrote:
  Why in the HELL can't our government protect this type of thing from
happening?????
Yes I'm MAD!

Jennifer
Ohio Pottery & Glassware
http://stores.ebay.com/Ohio-Pottery-And-Glassware
Capriherb Livestock Photography:
http://www.webs-best.com/CLP.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com] On Behalf Of Kevin
Reffitt
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 11:36 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] Important info on McCoy, Shawnee, and Weller
trademarks!!

Hi everyone.

I wanted to post this link to our blog in the hopes the information
presented in the latest article proves useful. The McCoy, Shawnee and
Weller trademarks have been acquired by a major wholesaler / importer.

Thought you would like to know.

http://blog.storybookceramics.com/

--
I play in the mud EVERY day!

StoryBook Ceramics
*Heirloom Quality Hand Crafted Ceramics*