[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy dinnerware

Jennifer Capriherb@earthlink.net
Mon, 28 May 2007 11:25:09 -0400

8 place settings or 8 pieces?
Selling as a complete set is nice, but if you aren't already using stoneware
for your every day dishes, then USE IT!  I love my Hull Mirrorware (with a
few pieces of McCoy and Kathy Kale thrown in) and really enjoy using it
every day.

Jennifer

Ohio Pottery & Glassware

http://stores.ebay.com/Ohio-Pottery-And-Glassware

Capriherb Livestock Photography:

http://www.webs-best.com/CLP.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com
[mailto:mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoypottery.com] On Behalf Of Dayna
Garrett
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 11:18 AM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: [Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy dinnerware

Hello everyone.  I stumbled upon an almost-complete 8-piece set of McCoy
stonecraft almond with chocolate stripe dinnerware.  I see several pieces on
ebay with no bids on it and some dealers on line have it priced very high.

Is this stuff valuable?  Or should I just get rid of it?  Should I try to
sell on ebay in pieces or by the lot?

Thanks for your help.

Dayna