[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy dinnerware

Dayna Garrett dgarrett2@woh.rr.com
Mon, 28 May 2007 11:45:35 -0400

Jennifer:

8-place settings (8 dinner plates, 8 cups & saucers, 7 cereal bowls, 7
dessert plates) with a large round platter, vegetable bowl, creamer,
sugar or honey pot, salt and pepper shakes and 6 handled soup bowls.

I am torn - I really like it, but I also need the money.  I only paid $5
for the lot, so I don't know what to do.

I grew up with the brown drip stuff and hated it then, but sure wish I
had my mother's complete set of that now!!!!  I would use it every day.

Thanks for your encouragement.  I'll make a decision on this soon.

Dayna