TO ALL THAT WANT TO BE REMOVED FROM THE McCOY MAILING LIST

Okcmccoy@aol.com Okcmccoy@aol.com
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 08:36:55 EDT

I AM PERSONALLY VERY SORRY THAT SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN SUBSCRIBED TO THIS LIST
AND DON'T WANT TO BE.
IF YOU WANT OFF THIS LIST, GO HERE
 <A HREF="http://www.mccoypottery.com/mailinglists/index.html">McCoyPottery
Talk List Sign Up Manager</A>
 AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!!

BY RESPONDING TO THE E ADDRESS OF:
 McCOYPOTTERY-TALK@SECURE.MIA.NET YOU ARE ONLY EMAILING EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS
LIST AND NONE OF THE REST OF US REALLY WANT IT CLUTTERING UP OUR MAIL BOXES.

THANKS,
ROBERT OKCMCCOY@AOL.COM

ps If you can not do this just email me and I will walk you through it.
Bet Henry Ford's first car wasn't perfect either.

In a message dated 8/10/98 6:23:57 AM Mountain Daylight Time,