McCoy RED RIDING COOKIE JAR????

Okcmccoy@aol.com Okcmccoy@aol.com
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 22:58:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/98 8:51:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time, Superwo1@aol.com
writes:

<< Hi,
    It seems to me that we need more conversation on here about pottery.  So
 let me ask a question to start the ball rolling.  Did McCoy  make a  red
 ridinghood cookie jar?
                 Super wo 1  >>

Super wo 1
You are right.
Did a quick check in the Sanfords Big Red Book. Saw no Red Riding Hood.
Know Hull made lots of Red Riding Hood items, and have been repo'ed.
Dont know where copy of Cookie Jars first to last is.
Anyone else have any knowledge of it??
Rbt