McCoy RED RIDING COOKIE JAR????

Okcmccoy@aol.com Okcmccoy@aol.com
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:48:57 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/98 8:33:15 AM Mountain Daylight Time, Superwo1@aol.com
writes:

<< All right this is much better.  I have heard there is a company in
Tennessee
 who is producing the Red Ridinghood cookie jar.  Thats all no name is ever
 attached to the statement.  Can any one tell me the name of this Company?
                                         Super >>

Heard he was operating in Florida now. Dont remember his name.
Seems few years back he was repoing the Red Ridinghood with McCoy mark on
bottom.
Any one know more than I, please share.
Robert okcmccoy