TO ALL THAT WANT TO BE REMOVED FROM THE McCOY MAILING LIST

Terry Kinsey mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 15:46:31 -0600

>I really don't understand why I'm on a mailing list that I didn't sign up for
>and why I'm constantly getting messages from other people as welll....

With all due respect....there is only one way for you to have gotten on the
list and that is you
signed up without understanding what you had done...and there is a way to
unsubscribe and
that is to go to the same site and unsubscribe yourself....this is not
meant to be disrespectful,
but you are not familiar enough with the use of your computer and the
internet and what
lists are all about to be doing anything but surfing.....To those on the
list who know what it is and why it is here I trust will understand why I
have responded to this list message that was written in frustration and
ignorance by RiteHoney@aol.com.  Now I trust this person understands why,
and how they signed up. As the List Mom said <embrace the technology>
rather sending messages back to yourself.  For those on the list who know
what it is about
and want to be there I say cheers!  Terry
than