McCoy

SlplsinMi@aol.com SlplsinMi@aol.com
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:53:53 EDT

Hey Judy,
Where's your hometown? I'm in Michigan. Grosse Pointe. Are you still living in
Michigan? I love getting surprises like that. It makes collecting all the more
exciting, for sure. I'm selling off so many garage finds, I'm astonished at
what I've collected over the years. But now I can collect just what I want. I
used to collect Roseville, but the prices are out-of-sight and I'd rather
collect McCoy. You can still get pieces at reasonable prices and some gorgeous
ones at that. Sounds like you struck gold with the vase. Only we pottery
collectors can truly appreciate an experience like that. Fun talkin'. More
later. Sheryl