No subject

List Mom listmom@mccoypottery.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:30:02 -0600

Bob Davis said:

>Folks, I have tried to be removed from this list for over one year,
>following all instructions.  Am I cursed?  Help please.  Bob Davis

3. I entered Bob's name and email address in the fields provided
4. I clicked submit.

While doing this, I looked at the log window of the list server and
watched as it unsubscribed Bob.

This is usually how I unsubscribe people that have difficulty doing it
themselves.  It is easier than going to the list server itself.

The instructions to do what I did above, again, are at the bottom of
every message that this list generate.

hope this helps.

So Long Bob... You are welcome back any time!

Regards,

The List Mom

                   Linking McCoy Lovers World Wide
   McCoy Pottery Online T-Shirts available for only $15.95 + shipping
        Visit the new Cookie Jar Store:  www.cookiejarstore.com