[Mccoypottery-talk] RE: Intro and Question/Brush McCoy

L. McKee lmckee@ncci.net
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:22:38 -0500

Sorry Jennifer - but I am unable to see a photo in this email

From: "JHS" <capriherb@dialupnet.com>
Date:  Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:31:56 -0500

Hi to all again.
For whatever reason the list server decided not to send me any
more digests,
so this morning I figured out how to change to individual emails
and read
all your responses on line.
I'm more confused than ever about all the responses.  If you will
look at
these photos, you can see that this jar is VERY old.  So it isn't
a modern
reproduction.  Was Brush McCoy then reproduced 40 or 50 years
ago?  Or has
some factory been able to cleverly make glazes that will craze all
on their
own?
Is there nobody on the list that has pieces marked Brush McCoy?
Here is a small photo of the jar and you can see that it is very
old from
the photo.  I've been offered $450.00 for it.

Jennifer Smith