[Mccoypottery-talk] Brush McCoy Books...

Ruth Ann Look look40@ameritech.net
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 12:20:26 -0800

Jan, Thanks for all the replies from everyone. The planter that I have
has the Brush name written on it in cursive. Then the number 6751  then
a 6 all by itself and then usa printed. So had a lot to go on.  Just
didn't have other then a McCoy book in which to look.  You have all been
a great help and I have printed out a couple of the replies to file for
further use. Thanks again................Ruth Ann