[Mccoypottery-talk] Brush McCoy Books...

Jennifer Ley jtley@home.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:17:29 -0500

Patti

I'm so glad you're contibuting to the list ... you are absolutely right
except when it comes to Brush lines like Jetwood, Zuni and a few others
from the early 1900's ... which actually are valuable.  But I know what
you mean re; the McCoy/Roseville name buzz.  I've had dealers try to
sell me things as McCoy that were everything from RRPC to modern
pottery.  The blue RRPC floor vase on my web site was labeled 'unmarked
McCoy" when I bought it.  Luckily I knew what it was and bargained
accordingly.

Do you sell online Patti?  url ??  Where are you??

Jen

 _____

My Great Aunt Agnes
http://www.heelstone.com/agnes