[Mccoypottery-talk] Brush McCoy Books...

Patti, Greg (Jim) & sync-hronicity jplev1@home.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:17:14 -0500

Hi Jen !!  I did forget about the good Lines  Brush had . I really   didn't get into
Brush   much until a few years ago.  My first Love in Pottery to    collect was McCoy We
do collect     several potteries  McCoy,  Hull,  Roseville My BH   is partial to  Weller
more then anything  but we    buy   pieces    that   we   like the look of  mostly. As he
puts it   it has to   give   us a warm fuzzy feeling   LOL..
  Jen, We have talked  before  Personally  in fact I have you in my  address book ,  why
I can't for the life of me remember right now !! Maybe we did  biz once or it   was from
some     Yahoo groups or Peacelist??
I sell   on ebay   and  I  do have an online   shop.   I have a signature on my  emails
but I am not sure It shows  in these posts . I  am syn-hronicity on ebay  I    to be
under pattisown and My eShowcase shop    is  A collector's Niche is at
http://www.zcntr.com/collectors_niche/
It needs updating bad  though  I   just started back to doing ebay  on a small scale
in  November  after being    unable to do much    for   over  months    I was    sick
for  quite a while and had some family  problems that needed my   attention I   only
did   web site and ewanted sales   when I could get them. I am In  Pennsylvania .

Jennifer Ley wrote:

>  _____
>
> My Great Aunt Agnes
> http://www.heelstone.com/agnes

Promote your site for FREE! Would you like to expand your advertising with zero dollars?
 I recommend that you sign up  with Free-Banners.com, the world's top FREE AD NETWORK.
"http://affiliate.free-banners.com/cgi-bin/adserver/affiliate?iid=291960
My Current  auctions
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=sync-hronicity
Stop by My e-showcase A Collector's Niche for great  affordable no bid items.
http://www.zcntr.com/collectors_niche/  http://www.peacelist.com
I am a premium PayPal Member  try it-its fast, secure, You can qulify to get a  5.00
bonus credit free.
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=FBCJCU8NLCSP6