[Mccoypottery-talk] Prices and a Pitcher

Jennifer Ley jtley@home.com
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:53:16 -0500

Re: dealers and markup ... you should see the NY/NJ area.  I saw a vase in Lambertville NJ a
few weeks ago for twice what I had sold a similiar one for on my web site.  It really is
true tho, something is worth what someone else is willing to pay for it.

Also, I found a large (8" tall) mocha colored yellow ware pitcher with a swan on it ...
white glaze interior, unfinished foot not unlike McCoy 30's ware.  I can't find it in any of
my books.  Does anyone have a clue who might have made it?

Thank you and happy hunting everyone ... I'm off to the NY Antiques Show (the big one on the
Piers) so we'll see just how crazy McCoy has gotten out here.

Jen

My Great Aunt Agnes
http://www.heelstone.com/agnes