[Mccoypottery-talk] Prices and a Pitcher

Patti, Greg (Jim) & sync-hronicity jplev1@home.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:42:15 -0500

Lambertville Ah ha   yep  I like it there aometimes  but    the dealers  there are notorious for
overcharging       at over book why because   they sell to   the NY tourists  LOL. the best time
to hit lambertville is  after 12 noon when the dealers    will  lower prices     to get rid of
stuff.. Many there    don't    know about half  of what they sell  and  many   make it up as
the  go by  looking at other dealers prices..  Saturdays    Not sundays there are the best
bargain days . Rarely do I  ever find a deal in Lambertville on Pottery unless it    near the
end of the day . Jim  drags me there   we wind up  walking the whole area  both of the  fleas
(they really aren't fleas)   ..   and most of the time  leave  empty handed..

--

You can  View My Current  auctions ON  ebay
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=sync-hronicity