[Mccoypottery-talk] Wish we could find a way to stop this

jfpulliam@attbi.com jfpulliam@attbi.com
Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:51:10 +0000

John,
     You think they would want to clear this up, wouldnt you?? With all the
reports of E bay fraud in the news of late, it seems it would only make good
business sense. I dont know why they take the stand they do in regard to repros
being sold as old original items. I did see where someone had posted some trime
back that we should as group buy some of these item and file a fraud report
with the US Postal Service, as delivery through the US mail would be considered
postal fraud. I guess no ne wants to get involved that deep. There' definately
a problem on e bay in regards to Repros being sold originals. It will
eventually hurt the sells of good honest sellers also. People will quit buying
GOOD QUALITY MCCOY ALSO after being stung on ebay. Alot of people dont have the
support of this great group to help identify stuff as we do.
Joe