[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

carolyn graves curly_stoner@yahoo.com
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:51:04 -0800 (PST)

No I am not going to produce or reproduce pottery or hopefully anything else for that matter.LOL  I was just curious as to why if the mark onced belonged to the McCoy's why they didn't apply for it again and maybe stop some of the repo's with the McCoy mark if this is the only one that can be used. I just didn't know what you had to do to apply for it. Carolyn