[Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

Joe Pulliam jfpulliam@attbi.com
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:03:47 -0500

well I would think youd have to spend a lot of $$$$money$$$$ to defend your=
 trademark. That would mean you would have to sue $$$$each$$$$ person indiv=
idually. I wish there was something that could be done to defend that good =
name, but afraid they know thiis and well as us. There's nothing we as indi=
viduals could possibly do. If I heard correctly Nelson McCoy actually tried=
 doing some until the expense were just to great. It is sickening to see so=
me of this stuff and the quailty is so inferior (awful) too
Joe
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: carolyn graves=20
  To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=20
  Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 8:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Fakes!!!

  No I am not going to produce or reproduce pottery or hopefully anything e=
lse for that matter.LOL  I was just curious as to why if the mark onced bel=
onged to the McCoy's why they didn't apply for it again and maybe stop some=
 of the repo's with the McCoy mark if this is the only one that can be used=
. I just didn't know what you had to do to apply for it. Carolyn