[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: Pay pal

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Wed, 02 Jul 2003 18:30:49 -0400

I am not very happt with Paypal or Ebay.  I have just been lucky not to
get stuck real bad.  I had a bad encounter with a printer I bought
advertised as new, but it was used..no software...no manual.  I filed a
dispute and called the seller...everytime she would see 215 area code
she would pick up the phone and hang it up  immediately.   Paypal
wouldn't help because after taking time to try to communicate with this
seller, my 30 days was up.  When questioned, the seller said there must
have been a burglar in her house hanging up on me.  I finally blocked my
number to call her, but never got any satisfaction..stuck with used printer.