[Mccoypottery-talk] Marks??

Rick Saaf rsaaf@bright.net
Sat, 01 Mar 2003 14:58:07 -0500

I have been a member of this list for almost a year and have learned
alot.
My question is about the USA mark used by pottery companies. How does
one tell who made what when it is marked by USA only?
By-the-way, I am in Northwest Ohio and it is cold and we have about 8
inches of snow on the ground (it's snowing again as I speak) and I am
ready for spring!!
Rick