[Mccoypottery-talk] FW: ebay seller wannabe, part 2

Vonda De Lorenzo mcpots@journey.com
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 20:47:09 -0500

Thank you for your input!=20=20

I went to the USPS to guestimate a shipping charge and found out they will =
GIVE me boxes, tape, labels, etc for FREE!

Just got my shipment of boxes!

Another lady suggested Ruby Lane to set up shop at and I just found that si=
te a couple of weeks ago looking for McCoy for my dad for Xmas!  I'm going =
to read 19 pages of stuff to see if that would be feasible.  Sounds good!  =
List mom suggested http://store.mccoypottery.com to set up a shop.

I think I will give up having my own web site for awhile.

Thank you!

Vonda