[Mccoypottery-talk] Re:Jensen McCoy link

david mcCoy damitboy@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 12:27:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,
I have to say that I have only been a member of this
list for a few months. Had I known what was going on
with the letter writing campaign, I would have gladly
been invloved and if it ever comes up again, ya'll can
count me in!!!