[Mccoypottery-talk] off topic (need suggestions)

Walter McEntire bigbvideo@yahoo.com
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:30:43 -0700 (PDT)

I agree with Julia. I think getting a refund on the
pottery is probably the best you can do. Many of the
less-than-reputable sellers wouldn't even agree to
that much. Just chalk the shipping up to a bad eBay
experience. Sooner or later we will all have them. And
it just makes us appreciate the sellers (and buyers)
who play fairly even more!  As you found out, Square
Trade is a joke. And although you can report him to
eBay, nothing will be done. If he refunds your money
for the pottery, you won't have a claim for postal
fraud. And like Julia said, if you give him a negative
or neutral feedback, he will most likely retaliate.
Best not to leave feedback at all. What you CAN do, is
let people know who the seller was so they can avoid a
similiar situation. I'm sure others on this list
besides myself would appreciate knowing who to avoid.
Sorry you had a bad experience. It takes the fun out
of eBay and makes you apprehensive about the next
seller. But thankfully there are more good sellers
than bad!
-Walter