[Mccoypottery-talk] Hull LRRH CJ

~barb xmascookie@thecookiejar.net
Wed, 12 May 2004 14:37:23 -0500

This doesn't answer your question -- but here is a copy of the LRRH patent.
http://collectibles.about.com/library/articles/blpatentlrrh1.htm

What I was told about Regal vs Hull was a little different. The dealer
referenced here has one of  the largest LRRH collections in the US. If not
the largest, it's pretty darn close. He has also been a dealer in pottery,
etc. for many years.
http://collectibles.about.com/library/articles/blhulllrrh.htm