[Mccoypottery-talk] Ebay Spoof

lisa a lisaherewa@hotmail.com
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:00:57 -0800

If I send you spam, and you open it, I can get your user ID from the eBay
member search.

If I write a script to submit data onClose, I can capture the information
you entered on a Web form even if you don't click the SUBMIT button.

If you are missing key security updates and you open HTML spam and then
perform seemingly innocent input tasks, such as clicking the scroll bar,  I
can turn your computer into a porn zombie while I sell stolen software under
your ID and sell the personally identifiable information I gathered to
credit card and passport frauds.

Remove malicious software:
Update Windows:
http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com