Mystery Jar?

Terry Kinsey mccoy@mccoypottery.com
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 15:16:41 -0600

OK, here is one for you,,I have been trying for some time to verify that a
particular jar
is not a McCoy as many collectors profess..when in fact it is an American
Bisque...The
jar is know as the <Corner Chiffonier> with the only mark the USA on the
side.  I believe
it to be American Bisque and yet I have gotten into heated disagreement
with collectors
who believe it to be McCoy...If you do not know the jar that I speak of
then you can find it
at the following URL:
http://www.mccoypottery.com/cookiejarpages/cornerchiffonier.html
Hoping to resolve this issue once and for all.  Terry