Mystery Jar?

Okcmccoy@aol.com Okcmccoy@aol.com
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 20:23:27 EDT

In a message dated 8/14/98 5:13:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
listmom@mccoypottery.com writes:

<< One of the distinguishing factors that leads me to believe that it is NOT
 McCoy, is the "USA" on the side... I have never seen a McCoy with USA
 anywhere but on the bottom.  I could be wrong though?

 Regards,

 The List Mom >>

Know of several items that have McCoy mark on side. Chinese man
w/basket,Chinese man w/wheelbarrow, stump planter as well of host of others.
All that have mark other than bottom are smaller items though.
But there are items with mark besides bottom.
Regards,
Robert           OkcMccoy