Mystery Jar?

Paul Rowe rolltide@vallnet.com
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 21:01:33 -0500

There is a McCoy cookie jar with the USA mark on the side.If you will look
very carefully on the early american frontier family cookie jar . The USA
mark is on the side that depicts the lady working at the spinning
wheel.Look directly below the wheel of the jar and you will see a very
faint USA mark that is at the very bottom of this side. Every book that
I've read has this jar listed as unmarked with an X-bottom.